WHICH SHOWER ENCLOSURE IS RIGHT FOR YOU? – August 2011
Bathroom design is becoming increasingly ambitious. Whether you have a large or small bathroom, or a shower you need to fit into an unusual space or loft conversion, there is a way to achieve a luxurious bathroom without economising on style or quality.
For small bathrooms:
There are some really useful space saving showering solutions for small bathrooms. Matki recommend a corner shower. To ensure clever use of the available space choose an infold, curved corner enclosure or wet room panel. For odd shaped rooms there is the option of an offset configuration with many of Matki’s enclosures. Where there is a desire to have both a bath and shower, a bath screen is a good compromise.
To explore our recommendations for small bathroom enclosures please click on the below products to be taken through to our product pages.
– Colonade Infold Corner: available in sizes from 700 to 900mm
– Radiance Curved Corner with sliding door: available in sizes from 825 to 1480mmm
– Wet Room Panel: available in sizes from 500 to 1500mm or made to measure to fit your exact requirements.
– EauZone Plus Hinged Bath Screen: available in standard sizes and bespoke.
For large bathrooms:
There are a huge number of options for larger bathroom spaces. Choosing a large enclosure doesn’t necessarily mean it has to take over the room. Many of Matki’s surrounds are specially designed to maintain a sense of light and space in the bathroom by using large 8 and 10mm solid glass panels and minimal framing. The EauZone Plus range is Matki’s most luxurious, contemporary collection with a number of stunning hinged and sliding door enclosures suitable for both ensuite and bigger bathrooms. The EauZone Plus range also offers a fully bespoke service giving the opportunity to have made-to-measure panels when there is a need to fit a shower around an obstacle for example a bath or sloping ceiling. To explore our recommendations for larger bathroom enclosures please click on the below products to be taken through to our product pages.
– EauZone Plus 3-Sided Slider: the centre piece available in any size between 1200 and 1800mm as standard.
– Bespoke: All EauZone Plus Sliding doors for Recess and Corners come in any size from 1200 to 1800 as standard, making the – EauZone a cost effective choice for non-standard spaces.
– Classica Corner: available in size 1500mm.